Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

THREE THINGS & ONE GOAL









The sugar free smash cake I make for my sweet niece, Penelope June.  She demolished it at her first birthday party last weekend on the fourth.






The most delicious brussels sprouts and beet home fries at The East Side King food truck behind Liberty Bar in Austin, Texas last weekend.  My future sister-in-law, Jenn, snapped this photo, which is indicative of a typical day with my fiancé, Mead.












Quick snap of my puppy love, Sambo, and I during our stay at The Dixie Daisy in Wimberly, Texas last weekend.  I have been wanting to stay at this little decked-out Airstream since I spotted it on airbnb!  The whole family took a dip in the clear springs behind the property when we first arrived.  It was such a relaxing getaway.






ONE GOAL:  Learn Spanish in the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment